Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Update


Just wanted to let everyone know that posting will be sporadic until after the first of the year.  I am busy preparing for Christmas this week.  Then immediately after Christmas, we will be enjoying a visit with my in-laws.  I will not be posting during that week at all.  So if you submit any listings by email for our daily roundup during that time (especially after the 25th), please be advised that they may not be posted until after the first of the year.  Winners for the 2 GBG giveaways will be drawn and posted as I can get on to the computer.

I wish everyone a joyous holiday season and a happy new year!



1 comment:

from my motorhome to yours said...

hi just found your blog and love it!, I am trying to gather more followers for my new mexico tea co giveaway, please come on by and sign on, thanks pam