Friday, March 12, 2010

Aloha Friday 3/12/10


It's almost the weekend!!!  I am going to take a minute for a little bit of fun.

It's Aloha Friday at An Island Life!  Take a break from posting and answer a simple question by leaving a comment.  Then be sure to check out all the other bloggers participating.  It's a great way to get to know each other.

My Question this week:   Have you started anything for your garden yet? 

My answer: About a billion broccoli and cauliflower plants inside under lights, also tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers.  Outside in the mini greenhouse is more cold-weather plants.  This weekend I am planting peas, onions, and potatoes.  I saw that some of our rhubarb is popping up too. Raised beds definitely make a difference in getting the soil warmed in the spring.

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

We are about a month away from that here.

Enjoy your Friday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/dang-it-i-missed-the-list-again/

MadeInCanarias said...

You are fast! I haven't started anything :D

Kari said...

LOL, if you knew me and my extremely "un-green thumb" you would know that the answer to that is no. I really wish I could get into the gardening bug, but, I never have.

Have a great weekend

Janine said...

Nope, I never tried to grow a garden (to be honest, I have trouble keeping houseplants alive!)
I'm now a Google Friend Connect follower!

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun for Aloha Friday!

Upstatemomof3 said...

Nope! We don't have a garden. Our soil is no good for growing things so we cannot have a garden which makes me very sad.

kailani said...

I don't have a garden. I can barely grow grass . . . the regular kind. :-)