Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday 3/19/10


It's almost the weekend!!!  Woo-hoo!!!

It's Aloha Friday at An Island Life!  Take a break from posting and answer a simple question by leaving a comment.  Then be sure to check out all the other bloggers participating.  It's a great way to get to know each other.

My Question this week:   What movie could you watch over and over and never get tired of it?

My answer:  Pride and Prejudice - the newest version, although I do love the A&E version as well.  Or the Phantom of the Opera.

9 comments:

shopannies said...

fried green tomatoes, steel magnolia are a couple that come to mind

Whimsical Creations said...

The Princess Bride.
The Notebook.
Clerks.

TheAngelForever said...

Aside from a bunch of Disney movies, Spaceballs, Dirty Dancing, Beaches and Pretty Woman.

pam said...

Road Trip always makes me laugh.

Sarah B said...

Steel Magnolia and Forrest Gump. I guess I like Sally Field movies.

http://sarahaburger.blogspot.com/2010/03/aloha-friday_19.html

MadeInCanarias said...

A Walk to Remember, UP, Princess and the Frog.

Pamela M. Kramer said...

Forest Gump. It's true. I watch it every time it comes on cable.

Steph said...

Sixteen Candles, When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, Office Space...there's more!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

kailani said...

Twilight!