Friday, March 5, 2010

Enter to win an adorable Butterfly room decoration - ends

 
As the mom of 3 girls, I am always on the lookout for cute decor for my girls' rooms.  In fact now that my two youngest girls have outgrown their Dora phase, we are planning on redecorating their room.  Thanks to Kisha over at In Through the Out Door, I think I may have found where I want to get the new decorations.   Bugs-n-Blooms has the most adorable room decorations.  Their selection sure beats anything I can find locally.  As part of Kisha's Freebie Friday, you can enter to win an adorable butterfly decoration for your own little girl's room.

Prize: 1 small or medium sized butterfly

Blog:  In Through the Out Door

Sponsor:  Bugs-n-Blooms

# of winners:  1

Expires:  3/11/10 at 10 pm


Click on the button below to enter to win


No comments: