Saturday, March 27, 2010

Enter to win a copy of the book How to Never Look Fat Again - ends 4/10

Photobucket

Charla Krupp has written an awesome book about how you can dress to look thinner - no dieting required!  I think most women would find it useful, I know I would!  Dina-Marie over at  Dimes 2 Vines is giving away the book to 2 lucky winners.  If you have ever asked someone if an outfit made you look fat, then you should check out this giveaway.

Prize:  a copy of the book "How to Never Look Fat Again:  Over 1000 Ways to Dress Thinner Without Dieting"

Blog:  Dimes 2 Vines

# of winners:  2

Expires:  4/10/10 at 11:59 pm CST

Eligibility:  US only

Click on the button below to enter the giveaway

Dimes 2 Vines



1 comment:

OutnumberedMama said...

Thanks for sharing! Guess what...The Easter Bunny came early for me and I think he left your basket on my blog. Come over and check it out: http://guidetosurvivingmotherhood.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-bunny-came-early-for-me-and.html