Friday, April 30, 2010

Unlimited Webhosting from Nexx

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Nexx Inc. All opinions are 100% mine.



Nexxbannernoflash


I have been thinking a lot lately about taking this blog to the next level.  I have met a lot of great people and am earning a little bit of income each week with this hobby of mine.  However, I am considering expanding it from a hobby into a business.  My first step is definitely going to be getting my own domain, so I have been looking at a lot of different companies. I know from past experience that the right web hosting can make or break your online business. Given that I run a blog, Unlimited Web Hosting is a must.

I recently came across Nexx web hosting and I have to say I was impressed.  You get one full year of unlimited web hosting and one free .COM domain name for only $10 a month.  By unlimited they mean no limits on disk space or bandwidth.  Plus you can have as many email addresses as you want.

I really appreciate that Nexx Web Hosting offers 24/7 customer support.  Between the online scrapbooking business I used to run and this blog, I picked up a fair amount of knowledge of html.   However,  scripts, cgi bins, and mysql remain a mystery to me.  So it's nice to know that I can get help whenever I need it.

Another service they offer is one-click Wordpress and blog installations. I am strongly considering moving this blog to Wordpress due to available widgets that would make it easier for people to post their own giveaways.  As I mentioned before, I have no clue when it comes to installing scripts.  So using Nexx Webhosting would definitely make the transition easier and limit downtime.

All Nexx hosting services utilize clustered server technology.  In layman's terms, this means your website will never run slowly or go down.  I can definitely appreciate this type of reliability.  On top of that, they offer a money back guarantee.

If you are in the market for new web hosting, I definitely encourage you to check out Nexx.  Right now they are offering a $50 credit to both Google Adsense and Facebook Ads to new customers.  Between the ad credits and their money back guarantee, you really can't go wrong!

Visit my sponsor: Unlimited Web Hosting + Domain Name for $10 @ Nexx

No comments: