Monday, April 26, 2010

"You Gotta See This" Video Contest Winners Announced

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.


I have needed glasses since I was in the 4th grade. I currently wear contact lenses but as I hate the expense and hassle. I would love to have lasik surgery but the thought of someone messing with my eyes makes me nervous. After seeing the winning entries in the "You Gotta See This" iLASIK Video Contest, I might have to reconsider Lasik surgery

Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO), a global leader in laser vision correction, just announced the winners of the “You Gotta See This” Video Contest.   My favorite was the "Contacts Stink" video.  Sadly I too have dropped a contact in the toilet.  I wasn't brave enough to wear it afterwards though!

The  Grand Prize winner of the “You Gotta See This Music Video” was Alex who won $5000!

Category 1: My Contacts Are Getting In The Way Of My Good Time
  • First Prize: “You Gotta Be Kidding Me! A True Story” by Robbo who won an HDTV package
  • Second Prize: “Contacts Stink” by windysail who won a Flip UltraHD™ camcorder
Category 2: My Favorite Sport Or Activity Would Be So Much Cooler With Better Vision
  • First Prize: “iLASIK Would Make Surfing More Enjoyable” by jhbmw007 who won an HDTV package
  • Second Prize: “Foggy Riding” by Snowman who won a Flip UltraHD™ camcorder
Category 3: You Should See Life After The iLASIK® Procedure
  • First Prize: “Orbs Of Perfection” by Danny V who won an HDTV package
  • Second Prize: “Army LASIK” by ahowalton who won a Flip UltraHD™ camcorder
Be sure to check out the iLASIK Video Contest entrants at www.GottaSeeThisNow.com. All are entertaining and some are downright hilarious.

As a Bonus:  If you register with Abbott's Partnership for Better Vision, you will receive a free bottle of Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution.


Visit my sponsor:

1 comment:

Contact Lenses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.