Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Enter the My Mini Moment Contest from Dove Ice Cream Miniatures and Win Big!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Dove Ice Cream. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's no secret that I love entering entering sweepstakes of all kinds and I definitely love anything chocolate.  So I was excited to find out about a new promotion that combines two of my favorites!  In celebration of their Ice Cream Miniatures, Dove Ice Cream has launched the My Mini Moment Contest.   DOVE® Ice Cream Miniatures recently conducted a survey of over 400 mothers and discovered that having some "me-time" daily was important to over 70% of the respondants.  I can definitely relate to that!  I feel I am a better mother to my kids and way more relaxed when I get a little bit of time to myself each day.   The  Dove “My Mini Moment” contest celebrates these cherished moments.


Before I get to the contest details, let me share a little bit about the ice cream.  (I apologize in advance if this post makes you want to run to the store and buy a box!)   DOVE® Ice Cream Miniatures feature full indulgent ice cream wrapped in delectable Dove chocolate - the perfect treat for when you need a little pick-me-up!   Lest you think they only come in vanilla, their new CafĂ© Collection includes Java Chip and Cappuccino Flavors.  Sounds absolutely amazing, doesn't it?  The best part is that these indulgent little treats are only 70 calories each!  So you can afford to treat yourself and not feel bad about it.


Now onto the contest details.  Participants in the “My Mini Moment” contest have the chance to win one of 3 wonderful prizes.  The lucky winner will  receive their choice of the following prizes:  a mini-getaway to Napa Valley, spa services for a year, or a mini-home makeover.  I think I would have to go with the mini-home makeover if I were the lucky winner.  In addition, the 10 lucky finalists will receive a Dove-branded bag full of product coupons and bath products.

To enter, women need to submit a photo and short essay at DoveIceCream.com/myminimoment by 6/7/10.  There is a limit of 1 entry per person and the contest is open to individual legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are age 21 or older as of 5/3/10.

Hurry up and enter the “My Mini Moment” contest so you don't miss out!


Visit my sponsor: “My Mini Moment” contest

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm a new follower from FMBT, come follow me too!

frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

kim m said...

I am one of the ten finalists, I would very much appreciate it if you and your guests would vote for me, Kim M