Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Enter to win Gardein Vegtarian Foods - ends 6/2

I am a wanna-be vegetarian.  I could completely go without beef and never miss it.  However I still eat chicken from time to time.  Most meals though, I choose to eat plant-based foods.  Whether you are a full-time vegetarian or just eat meatless meals every once in awhile, then Can I Get the Recipe? has a great blog giveaway you need to enter .  She is giving away a selection of products from Gardein.  While you are at it, be sure to check out her weekly menus.  They include shopping lists!  What a huge timesaver.

Prize:  a selection of Gardein Vegetarian Foods

Blog:  Can I Get the Recipe?

Sponsor:  Gardein

# of winners:  1

Expires:  6/2/10 at 8 pm PST

Eligibility:  US and Canada AOM

Click on the button below to enter the giveaway

CanIGettheRecipe

No comments: