Friday, May 21, 2010

Get Fit with a Free Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of CryoCell International. All opinions are 100% mine.


As the mom of four, I am well aware of how hard it is to get fit following the birth of a baby. My first child was over ten pounds, so I struggled with my weight from the very first pregnancy and it continued with each successive one.  With a new baby, it is so hard to find the time to exercise and get back in shape. I remember wanting to exercise but just not having the energy to do it.  Although my baby days are behind me, I will never forget them.  I always wish I had taken better care of myself during those trying days.

Cryo-Cell, a leading cord banking service, understands how hard it is for new moms to find time to exercise and take care of themselves. If you are currently pregnant, then Cryo-Cell has a great offer that you need to check out.  For a limited time, when you enroll in Cryo-Cell’s signature U-Cord service, you will receive a free Baby Jogger City Mini.  That's a $120 value!

Moms who take advantage of Cryo-cell's cord blood banking services really understand the importance of safeguarding the future health and well-being for both their newborns.  With this special offer, new moms can help safeguard their own health as well.   With the award-winning Baby Jogger City Mini stroller, new moms can exercise as they enjoy time in the beautiful outdoors with their new baby.  What better way to celebrate the birth of your newborn and get back in shape all at once?

Visit my sponsor: Get Fit for Motherhood


No comments: