Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Enter to win a copy of 101 Things I Learned in Culinary School - ends 6/29


Before I went back to school to become a dietitian, I kicked around the idea of going to culinary school.  I s have always loved to experiment in the kitchen.  (It's the cleanup part I hate!)  Even though I decided to study nutrition, I still love playing around in the kitchen and coming up with new recipes.  If you love to cook, then Can I Get the Recipe has a great blog giveaway for you to enter. 

Prize:  a copy of the book 101 Things I Learned in Culinary School

Blog:  Can I Get the Recipe?

Sponsor:  Hachette Books

# of winners:  5

Expires:  6/29/10at 8 pm PST

Eligibility:  US and Canadian Residents who have not won a CIGTR giveaway in the past 3 months

Click on the button below to enter the giveaway
CanIGettheRecipe

No comments: