Have you heard about the shaped rubber bands that seem to be the latest fad with kids? Googly Bands are the latest generation of silicone bracelets. The neat thing is that you can wear them as a bracelet and they return to their original shape when you take them off. My youngest girls were so excited to get to try them out as they are the hot thing among all their friends right now. They currently have many different themed packs out right now from dinosaurs, musical instruments, sports, to princesses.
You can check out a sampling of some of the newest shapes below.
My 2 youngest split up the "Treats" Pack which included cute shapes like ice cream cones, candy, and gingerbread men. They were so excited to get to wear them to school. They loved that the shapes came back when you took the bracelet off.
Some of the shapes do run small, so I would recommend these for elementary age children.
Right now Googly Bands is holding a design contest. The winner will receive a $50 gift card and a chance to design the new style of Googly Bands. How fun is that? You can find more information here.
Googly® Bands are for boys and girls aged 4 and up, and are available at most major retailers. You can also find them on Amazon.
Although we are mostly a blogs giveaway directory, from time to time we think it is fun to hold our own giveaways too! Thanks to Googly Bands, one lucky Great Blog Giveaways reader is going to receive a 12 pack of Safari-themed Googly Bands.
Visit Googly Bands and leave a comment telling me your favorite shape.
- Follow Great Blog Giveaways on Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway, being sure to include @greatgiveaways and #googlybands. Leave a comment with your tweet link. (1 entry daily)
If you like you can copy and paste the following text.
- Subscribe to our email updates (2 entries)
- Add our button to your blog's sidebar (2 entries)
- Sign up for Sponsored Tweets using my link and get paid to tweet! Leave your user name in a separate comment - 2 entries
- Follow me on Twitter. Let me know your Twitter name - 1 entry
- Blog about the giveaway including both a link to the giveaway post and the sponsor. Let me know where I can find your post - 3 entries
- Enter any of the other giveaways posted under "Featured Giveaways" on the sidebar. (1 entry each)
- Add me as a friend on Facebook. If you are already a friend that counts too! - 1 entry
- This giveaway ends June 19, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
- This giveaways is open to US residents only, age 18+.
- Mandatory entry must be completed before you can earn any of the extra entries. If mandatory entry is not completed, all other entries will be void.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry. For example if you get 2 entries for a particular activity, leave 2 separate comments.
- Entries that can not be verified or do not follow the instructions are subject to deletion.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org's number generator.
- The winner will be posted here and emailed.
- Please either leave your email address with each comment or make sure your email address is available publicly on your profile. Otherwise be prepared to check back to see if you are a winner.
- Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize.
Thank you so much to Googly Bands and Twitter Moms for the opportunity to review this product!
Disclosure: I received a sample of Googly Bands to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation. The opinions stated within this review are my own.
If you are interested in doing a giveaway and/or product review here on Great Blog Giveaways, please contact me at ssovrnej at gmail.com.