I love jewelry! Necklaces, rings, bracelets... You name it, I love wearing it. As the mom of 4 though, buying jewelry for myself is a rare treat.
I was recently introduced to a company that specializes in beautiful affordable jewelry. Domaine Ltd. has a factory outlet store in Rhode Island. Fortunately for the rest of us, they also have an online store so we can take advantage of the great prices on their gorgeous jewelry!
I was sent this lovely antique silver bracelet to review. When I first opened the package, my first thought was that it looked like it would be heavy. However, it's not. It's actually quite comfortable to wear.
I was also impressed that the bracelet is well-constructed. I feel that this is a piece which will last. Priced at just $5.95, I was not expecting such a nice piece. I was pleasantly surprised.
In addition to their lovely bracelets, Domaine Ltd also carries a nice variety of rings, necklaces, earrings, and watches. Here are some of my favorites.
The Heart Locket Charm Watch
The Inspired Charm Necklace
Pearl Lover's Teardrop Earrings
With most pieces under $10, there is something for every taste and budget!
You can purchase their jewelry direct from Domain Ltd.
Domaine Ltd. would like to bless one Great Blog Giveaways reader with a piece of jewelry of their choice (excluding the Beadelle collection.)
Visit Domaine Ltd. and leave a comment with the piece you would choose if you were the lucky winner.
- "Like" Domain Ltd. on Facebook.
- Tweet about the giveaway, being sure to include @greatgiveaways. Leave a comment with your tweet link. (1 entry daily)
For more ways to earn extra entries, please visit our extra entries / rules page. The page will open in a new window for easy reference.
- This giveaway ends August 10, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
- This giveaways is open to US and Canadian residents only, age 18+.
- Mandatory entry must be completed before you can earn any of the extra entries. If mandatory entry is not completed, all other entries will be void.
- For complete rules, please visit our extra entries/rules page.
A huge thank you to Domaine Ltd. for this opportunity!
Disclosure: I was provided a bracelet, free of charge, by Domaine Ltd. to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation. The opinions stated are my own.