Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Enter to win a free weekend stay at any Hampton Hotel!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hampton_logo

How does having an entire hotel all to yourself for a weekend sound?  Would you invite your family and friends?  Or would you just enjoy the peace and quiet for a truly relaxing weekend?  Hampton is giving one lucky grand prize winner the chance to find out in their Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes.

In addition to the awesome grand prize, each day Hampton is giving away a free weekend stay for the winner  and three of their friends.  100 of the first prizes will be given out in all.  How cool is that?

I don't get to travel that much, but when it does it makes it that more special.  I love to go on a special weekend out with a few of my friends.  It's a nice getaway from everyday life and a great way to de-stress.  With 4 kids, I need that every once in awhile.  So you can bet, I am entering Hampton's sweepstakes.  If I were one of the lucky winners, I would stay at a Hampton Inn near Cleveland and visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with a few of my friends from high school.

With 101 prizes to be given away, you have a good chance of winning!  I encourage everyone to enter, because let's face it, we could all use some down time to relax!  Want to enter to win?  It's easy!  Visit the Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes and click on "enter now".  This sweepstakes is open to the US, Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, and the UK.  It ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 4, 2010.  Limit one entry per person.


So what are you waiting for?  Enter today!


Visit my sponsor: Win a free Weekend Stay



Click Here

No comments: