That is why it is so important to find ways to relax this holiday season. We all could probably use a moment to regroup and de-stress. That's why when MassageTable.net gave me the opportunity to review the Electric Scalp Massager, I jumped on the chance. It sounded like a nice way to help wind down after a busy day of running here and there trying to get everything down for Christmas.
The Electric Scalp Massager gently stimulates millions of nerve endings on the scalp and creates a pleasant goose-bumpy sensation. This process stimulates blood flow and the release of endorphins to help relax you. It can also help ease pain. If you prefer, you can also use it while it is off for a gentler massage.
My husband gets headaches frequently. I think it is due to the fact that his job requires him to stare at a computer screen all day long. While he takes medicine if the headaches get really bad, we are always on the lookout for other things that might help with the eye-strain. He tried the massager and found it very soothing when he had a headache. The pain didn't go completely away but it was a definite improvement.
I also found that the Electric Scalp Massager works on my back. I ruptured a disk in my back in the summer of 2009. I opted to not have surgery due to the risks. Although I am pretty much back to normal, from from time to time, it bothers me. It was quite relaxing to have my husband rake it across the problem area in my back.
I really like that this product is small and light. I can see myself pulling this out whenever my back is giving me trouble or if I have eyestrain from staring at the computer too long.
You can buy an Electric Scalp Massager on Amazon for $11.75. It would make a great stocking stuffer!
The nice people at MassageTable.net would like to bless one Great Blog Giveaways reader with an Electric Scalp Massager of their own.
Follow Great Blog Giveaways on Google Friend Connect AND Leave a comment telling me how you relax when you are stressed.
- Tweet about the giveaway, being sure to include @greatgiveaways and a link to this giveaway post. Leave a comment with your tweet link. (1 entry daily)
Please copy the following text for your tweet.
- Donate 2 liters of water to a person in a developing country by using the widget at the top of the page. It's free and just requires a click. (10 entries)
- Enter any other GBG giveaway on the top right sidebar (2 entries each)
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the button below. (1 entry daily)
- This giveaway ends December 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
- This giveaways is open to entrants in the US, age 18+.
- Mandatory entry must be completed before you can earn any of the extra entries. If mandatory entry is not completed, all other entries will be void.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry you earn. For example, if you earn 2 entries for an action, you will need to leave 2 separate comments.
- Please include your email address with each entry if it is not visible on your profile page. The winner will be contacted by email and has 48 hours to reply or an alternate winner will be chosen.
- For complete rules, please visit our extra entries/rules page.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com