As the mom of 4, I have watched all of my children struggle to put socks on when they were learning to dress themselves. Invariably they would be twisted. It took much time and patience before each learned to put their socks on properly. My 2 year old nephew is now having the same problems with learning to put on socks.
Fortunately for parents of small children, there is a brand of socks that can help. EZ Sox are the brainchild of loving parents who watched their child struggle to put socks on straight. These ingenious training socks have handles that make it easy for children to pull up. No more sideways or twisted socks!
I was sent a pair to try with my nephew. He was able to put his socks on and take them off with no problems. He was so proud of himself! I received the Dog style to try out and they were just adorable. My nephew loved having doggies on his feet. He liked being able to use the handles and proudly proclaimed "I did it!" after he pulled up his socks all by himself. He had to go around the room showing everyone his new socks.
EZ Sox recently came out with a new line of animal designs. Aren't they cute? I just love the Ladybug ones! They also have plain colors available. They come in 2 sizes - shoe size 4 to 6 and shoe size 7 to 12.
EZ Sox are seamless, which is wonderful if your child gets bothered by that. My middle child went through a spell where the seams really bothered her, so she refused to wear socks at all. EZ Sox would have been a huge help during that time. EZ Sox also have sticky grip non-skid bottoms, which is just perfect for younger children, especially when they are in areas that aren't carpeted.
Overall, I was quite impressed with EZ Sox. I liked the fact that my nephew was able to get his socks on straight the first time he used them. Quite impressive for a 2 year old!
You can purchase EZ Sox directly from the company for $4.99 a pair or $24.99 for a box of 6. From now until December 31st, they are offering free shipping on all orders over $50.
EZ Sox would like to bless one Great Blog Giveaways readers with a pair of EZ Sox of their choice (from in stock styles).
Visit EZ Sox and tell me what style would choose for that special child in your life if you were the lucky winner. Leave a comment with your answer. (1 entry)
- Tell me who you will give the EZ Sox to if you are the winner. (1 entry)
- Follow EZ Sox on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name. (5 entries)
- "Like" EZ Sox on Facebook. Leave a comment with your first name and last intial. (5 entries)
- Visit EZ Sox's Youtube Channel and leave a meaningful comment on one of the videos. Let me know which one and your youtube name. (3 entries)
- Post a comment on the EZ Sox Facebook page letting them know what style is your favorite or something else you like about the socks. Also tell them Great Blog Giveaways sent you. Leave a comment with a link to your comment on facebook. (3 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway, being sure to include @greatgiveaways and @ezsox and a link to this giveaway post. Leave a comment with your tweet link. (1 entry daily)
If you like, you can copy and paste the following text.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the button below. (1 entry daily)
- This giveaway ends December 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
- This giveaways is open to entrants in the US, age 18+.
- Mandatory entry must be completed before you can earn any of the extra entries. If mandatory entry is not completed, all other entries will be void.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry you earn. For example, if you earn 2 entries for an action, you will need to leave 2 separate comments.
- Please include your email address with each entry if it is not visible on your profile page. The winner will be contacted by email and has 48 hours to reply or an alternate winner will be chosen.
- For complete rules, please visit our extra entries/rules page.
A huge thank you to EZ Sox for this opportunity!
Disclosure: I received a pair of EZ Sox at no charge to facilitate this review. I received no other compensation. The opinions stated within this review are my own and were not influenced in any way by the sponsor.