Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Digital Scrapbooking Software!

I love to scrapbook in my spare time. Within the past couple of years, I have gone all digital. It is just easier since my pictures are digital anyway. Wondershare recently let me know about their new Scrapbooking software. It's free to download! I thought some of my readers might be interested in trying it out. If you do, please leave a comment below and let me know how you like it.

Here is some information Wondershare provided me on their Digital Scrapbooking Software:

Do you remember making scrapbook with your mom in your childhood? It must a sweet memory for you.Today, I would like to recommend the free digital scrapbooking software for you to
let you recall the memory. It is Wondershare Scrapbook Studio. It works on following Platform: Windows 7, windows Vista and windows XP.


This scrapbook features with 55+ premade templates (9 sets are free) including 300+ scrapbook pages. There are themes such as baby, kids, family, love, Christmas and more for your choose.



You can edit any element such as photo, background, decoration, frame paper and stamp: Crop, add effects to your photo, add shadows to photo, decoration, frame, paper, etc;
adjust Layer Opacity and flip. Make a unique scrapbook as you like. Type your text on the scrapbook and adjust font, angel, blur or opacity, add shadow, and more.



How do you share this stunning masterpiece? It is up to you! You can print it as your personalized scrapbook, greeting card or calendar; Save it as a picture in your computer for
further use; or share it on Facebook and Flickr; Or Share the enjoyment with your family or friends via Email.


What are you waiting for? Go to download it and enjoy it.



Disclosure:  I received no compensation for this post.  This information was provided by Wondershare to share with my readers.

No comments: