I recently became aware of PearlsOfJoy.com - a company that sells gorgeous pearl jewelry at a significant discount. After browsing through their selection, I think I am going to be dropping some major hints for my husband as to what he can get me for our anniversary!
PearlsOfJoy.com is an Los Angeles based online retailer that sells quality pearl jewelry, including beautiful peal necklaces, pearl earrings, pearl bracelets, and pearl rings. Since they buy direct from pearl farmers, they are able to offer the finest pearls at prices up to 85% off what you would pay at a mall jeweler. With this economy, who doesn't love saving money?
Shopping at PearlsOfJoy.com is easy. Their website is very simple to navigate and you can quickly find what you need. You can shop by price range, type of jewelry, pearl type, or pearl color. They will ship worldwide. Shipping within in the US is free. Can't beat that!
Before visiting their site, I had no idea there were so many types of pearls. In addition to the normal white pearls (which are known as Akoya Pears, by the way), they also carry freshwater pearls, Tahitian pearls, South Sea Pearls, and more. Their pearl jewelry comes in many colors as well, from traditional white, to lavender, to peach, to even black.
What I liked most about PearlsOfJoy.com is that their jewelry is affordable. I adore pearl jewelry and have a few cherished pieces in my jewelry box. However, as a mom of 4, I don't often have the luxury of buying myself new jewelry. With their reasonable prices, I won't have to feel guilty about asking my husband for pearl jewelry for birthdays or Christmas.
I just have to mention too that graduation time is coming up soon. For those of you with daughters graduating this year, pearl jewelry would make a wonderful gift that they could cherish for a lifetime. If you have a wedding coming up, you might want to consider PearlsOfJoy.com for your bridal jewelry.
With their wonderful selection of and quality pearl jewelry and discount prices, you will want to check out PearlsOfJoy.com for your next gift-giving occasion.
You must follow Blog Giveaway Directory on Google Friend Connect AND complete one of the following tasks. (You can do all three if you like for 3 entries but you must complete at least one.)
- Subscribe to the PearlsOfJoy.com Newsletter (left sidebar). As a bonus, subscribers receive an instant 10% discount code. Leave a comment letting me know you signed up. (1 entry)
- Follow PearlsOfJoy.com on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you did along with your Twitter username. (1 entry)
- Like PearlsOfJoy.com on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you did along with your Facebook username (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway. Leave a comment with your tweet link. (1 entry daily)
Please use the following text for your tweet.
- Blog about the giveaway including a link back to this post as well as a link to PearlsOfJoy.com. (1 entry weekly)
- This giveaway ends May 9, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST
- This giveaways is open US residents only, age 18+.
- Mandatory entry must be completed before you can earn any of the extra entries. If mandatory entry is not completed, all other entries will be void.
- Entries are verified before a winner is announced.
- If you are new to blog giveaways, be sure to read through How to Enter Free Blog Giveaways.
Disclosure: I received compensation for writing this post and for my time promoting this giveaway. However, the opinions stated within my review were my own.