Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's Help Stephanie Out!

SPREAD THE WORD – POST ON YOUR BLOG – NEED HELP Posted: 09 Jun 2011 08:37 AM PDT Some of you know how much I need a wheelchair van. I’ve been stuck home for 8 months now, desperately seeking out companies to either donate or assist in getting a wheelchair a van. Unfortunately after you turn 18, there’s no more help. My muscles are deteriorating and I’ve become to weak for all other methods of transportation. I miss my life and have a small idea of getting it back. CONTESTS! OK so I’m writing to those who want to help me with my master plan. I have 2 contests on the go and both are extremely important. If I win even one of these, I can buy a cheap wheelchair van and GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! So please vote for me lovelies, I need you. ♥ Oh and PLEASE, if you have a blog, spread the word.

PRETTY PLEASE! =) Daily Votes Needed 1. Just Click Vote http://bit.ly/dGZMEs Ends Jul 15 Prize is $5000 Currently in SECOND

2. Just Click Vote http://bit.ly/fqiyFx Ends Jun 22 Prize is 5 Years of Gas Currently in SECOND

No comments: